Support for charities worldwide and more
To be eligible for contributions from Etihad Aviation Group, requests should:
- Come from a registered non-profit or charity organisation.
- Demonstrate clear objectives with tools in place to ensure effective execution, monitoring and reporting on the impact of a contribution.
- Limit programme administrative expense to below 20 per cent of total budget.
- Operate within those communities where Etihad Aviation Group maintains a significant business presence.
The following exclusions apply:
- Private individuals, businesses or organisations that are not working in collaboration with a registered charity or not-for-profit organisation, for example, groups or individuals seeking assistance for personal travel, family events, conferences, learning programmes, medical procedures, sporting contests or competitions including charity events.
- Organisations that raise funds for redistribution to individuals or organisations, for example, fundraising on behalf of a registered charity or non-profit organisation through charity events, matches or raffles.
- Political organisations.
- Organisations that discriminate against race, gender or religion.
- Events, organisations or initiatives outside of the Etihad network.